Thursday, December 23, 2010

Falling off the wagon in 2010

Wowsa! I've been so wrapped up with LIFE that I completely forgot my blog. Branding myself while being exposed deadly mold and taking on my former slum landlord in court has been a full-time job. 

While ending the year of all years - I've begun my journey called
HAVING IT ALL in 2011/New Year - New Me

I completed my Peak Potentials Training program this summer with Wizard Camp. What an amazing experience I had. All I can tell you is that I'm using all the tools taught during camp which has been one of my saving graces this past six months. 

This past August while attending Isagenix Convention, I made a YouTube video stating that, "I want to be Jen Smith when I grow up - an Isagenix Millionaire." GUESS WHAT? 30 days later my wish was granted. I got to become a guest team member of Jen Smith Training. AMAZING!!!!


I am currently following Winning the Inner Game of Money with John Assaraf. In just a few weeks I am experiencing some profound shifts in my thinking and my behaviors. I can't wait to see what I will be like in another 60+ days from now.

Other things I'm working on is getting NYC HEALTHY CHICK out there in a BIG way with the following:
  • 1000 fans on my NYC HEALTHY CHICK fan page by 12/31/10
  • 1000 followers on my NYC HEALTHY CHICK twitter account by
  • Then launching my coaching business in 2011-2012
I want to wish everyone the BEST holiday season as we are winding down the last days of 2010.

Here is to living a SASSY ~ JUICY ~ HEALTHY LIFE!!!

NYC HEALTHY CHICK

No comments:

Post a Comment