Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Eat Healthy So Why Do I Need Nutritional Cleansing?


This is WHY I practice a nutritional cleansing lifestyle. 

In July 2004, my doctor discovered an 11 lb. non-cancerous mass on my liver. 


He said it was killing me.
The surgery was successful, but devastating: my body was disfigured and I faced four very long, tedious months of discomfort and recovery with no family nearby.  I was left weak, very blue and nutritionally depleted. I really hit rock bottom; most days I couldn't get out of bed.  These were the darkest days of my life.  I never felt so helpless, lifeless and bleak.  Many times a day I would get angry that this was happening to me and I turned to unhealthy food for comfort.
Several years prior to my surgery, I had been a few pounds within my ideal weight, but now I could not lose weight no matter how much exercising or dieting I did. The rapid weight loss and weight gain after 2 major surgeries that year drastically affected my metabolism.  On top of that, my successful nanny referral business suffered as I wasn't able to work for most of that year.  I was physically and financially bankrupt.
Thank goodness one of my trusted doctors told me about Isagenix.  It was a challenge for me to get healthy but if I knew I could lead by example I could help others do the same.  I started using the Isagenix technology in June 2007. In a short time, I started feeling better than I had in years - more energy, better mental clarity, improved sleep and building back lean muscle mass I lost.
Today I am fabulous and 42  - when most people think I am in my early 30's.  Not only am I a cleansing coach, I have become a certified personal trainer and holistic health counselor.  With great pride, I show others how to incorporate Isagenix cleansing as a part of their balanced healthy lifestyle. Isagenix products have given me more energy than I've ever had before so I get to do the things that matter the most to me every day. Ask me how we can get you started with the right program for you.

If you think you eat pretty healthy, check out the facts here as seen here in TIME Magazine - what exactly is going on with our fruits and vegetables. I think the results are profound and you may want to consider what you can do to fill in the gaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment