Sunday, June 20, 2010

Are You The One?

Check out my YouTube video -  Are you the ONE?

One of my favorite questions to ask my potential clients is how important is your health? All of them say that is very important but how many are actually ready to make the necessary changes to be healthier. I have found that 1 in 10 people actually decide to make changes to get healthy. When you make the decision to get healthy and commit to it - all the right people, resources and circumstances will show up.

Off and on for the past 20 years, I have committed to getting healthy. It has been a journey for me and just keeps getting better each time I make a decision to improve my health. Three years ago, I made a decision to upgrade and improve my nutrition through a program called Isagenix. Making that one decision led to meeting several graduates from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) who used Isagenix in their health counseling program. My next step on my journey was to attend IIN and become a certified holistic health counselor. I had also made the decision to become a certified personal trainer because exercise was just one of the key components to better health and wellness for me.

Bottom line? Based on making that one decision 3 years ago to improve my health has led me to where I am today with my own health journey. If you told me 20 years ago I would be branded as NYC Healthy Chick who empowers and educates others to live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives - I would have probably said - YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment